The Art Shop and Gallery at Abergavenny

Gosh it's been a while since I've popped by The Pea Pod to write a post. I've been having a little break from Drop the Weasel and blogging due to the fact that I've started a new job and I've been settling into that and getting used to my new shift pattern and concentrating on learning my new role. I've been in my new role for a few months now and so I'm back with a few catch up post for you.
 
So what's been going on around here lately? Well, a couple of weeks ago I took a trip over the Welsh border and headed to Abergavenny. It's only a short drive from my home but I haven't been there for ages. The town has a wonderful art shop and gallery that I was really keen to visit.
 
I wasn't disappointed, the gallery is above the shop and is someones home with artworks displayed in the kitchen and even the loo!
 
Afterwards I treated myself to a bite to eat at the Angel Hotel....mmmm lovely!!
 
If you want to find out more then take a little look at The Art Shop's website here and The Angel Hotel's website here. The Angel Hotel has a brilliant set of photos of what they offer.




 
 

 


Comments

Popular Posts