My Charity Shop Finds


Just take a look at some of the treasures I've found at a local charity shop recently. As soon as I spotted a box full to the brim of Christmas decorations my heart started pounding.

As I rummaged at the bottom of the box I was delighted to find several glass vintage baubles.

I also came across this lovely old fashioned Christmas tree stand which I managed to purchase for £1, what an absolute bargain!







This little bird has to be my favourite, she's lost the clip that fastens her to the tree but that can be sorted.
I thought at first that she had lost her tail feathers too but when I looked closer I discovered that the tail was inside the body.
With a little bit of a jiggle out it popped and will now get a little love and attention to restore her to her former glory.










These silk baubles are so sweet, they remind me of the ones we had on our family Christmas trees in the 70's - happy memories.







Comments

Popular Posts