Drop the Weasel - shop update

Morning all!

This is just a quick post before I head off to work. I wanted to tell you about some new items listed in my shop.

 I was asked by a young jewellery maker if I would stock some of her work in my shop. Her name is Imogen Smith and I think you'll agree her work is fun and cheerful...just what's needed to bring us out of theses dark days!

Pop along to the shop and take a look, oh and I've started to add extra pages to The Pea Pod to make it easier to find things.

Happy Wednesday...it'll soon be the weekend!!!






Comments

  1. lovely! had to double-check the pink wafers weren't for wearing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great when after a photo shoot you can tuck into the props!!

      Delete
  2. Those are lovely and so bright and pretty. Good luck with everything. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backdrops are a great foil to these beads. Inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts