A morning stroll

This morning I was up and out of the house early eager to get into the forest and fill my lungs with fresh air. I live in a wonderful place but sometimes it's all too easy to rush around doing the boring stuff in life and not stop and take a moment to enjoy what's on your doorstep.

I wanted to go for a walk at the weekend but with the weather being great I knew there would be lots of people mooching about and I wanted the forest all to myself!

It was a little misty this morning but that didn't matter one bit.









I collected some nature walk bits and bobs to display around the house.

I'm so lucky to live where I live.....

I hope your Monday has been a good one too xx

Comments

  1. Wow what great photo's looks like a beautiful place for a walk im like you though having it all to myself would be the best way to enjoy it ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of the New Forest, I love it there so would love your forest too.
    Thanks for the lovely pictures.
    I know what you mean about not doing things when mundane chores need to be done, sometimes we just have to forget about hoovering and things and get out there.
    Soon your views will be changing, I'd love to see them later in the year when the green starts to appear.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Briony you should come and visit The Forest of Dean, we have wild bore roaming about! You never know you might see one x

      Delete
  3. I'm jealous of the lovely woodland right on your doorstep. Love the last picture with all your finds - really simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what wonderful photographs reminds me of the days camping in the forest, you are so lucky to live where you do, its so flat here in cambridgshire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place to have on your doorstep! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts