Christmas Market at Taurus Crafts







This year I decided to have a go at running my own stall at a local arts centre at their annual Christmas market. For the past three months or so I've been busy creating goodies to try and entice buyers to part with their hard earned cash.


So this weekend I arrived at the centre full of excitement and anticipation and set up shop. I was not disappointed. After fretting a little about how the stall should look and nudging the same items from one place to another I settled on the final layout and eagerly awaited my first customer. The place was soon full of eager shoppers looking for that special Christmas gift.

I have to say that I absolutely loved my first real go at selling from a stall, there were so many lovely people coming to say hello and commenting on how nice the stall looked and that they liked my work it gave me a definite glow inside, thanks to you all xx

And I get to do it all again next weekend...




Comments

Popular Posts