My MOO Cards have arrived!

If you're a regular craft blog reader you may well have seen MOO cards before, they're tiny little cards that can be used as business card, product tags and much much more.

I've wanted to order a set for ages but I thought that I didn't have enough images to go for it, but as I played with the uploading tool at http://www.moo.com/ and started to crop my images I began to get a little excited and thought what the heck! and went ahead and ordered them.

As you can see I've uploaded four designs which I'm really pleased with. On the reverse I've put my contact details and blog address.





Even if you don't have a product to promote MOO products can be used by all and are so easy to use with ultra quick delivery too - get MOO-ing everyone!!





Comments

  1. I really love those felt faces- what a clever idea- would make great gifts. Lovely blog, will pop by often x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts