Watch the birdy!

:: At the moment I have a few craft projects on the go, I tend to get a little bored working on just one thing at a time so I have to have a few things on the go at a time ::
:: This is what I've been up to recently - you'll notice a birdy theme running through! ::
1. I cut all the felt shapes...





2. Then I have to lay them out - very OCD - I know!





3. I add all the detail but leaving the eyes until the end...
(the pink one with an eye is a trial run)




4. I'm planning to stuff some and fill the others with lavender.




All the scraps are saved to make into...





tiny bunting pieces ready to be strung together.




I've also been working on paper birds which I was planning to make into garlands, unfortunately they are too heavy to string together causing them to swing upside down - more thought is need for this project to work, but I have faith that it will all come good in the end - I'll keep you posted.







They look great together, really cheery and bright.








Comments

Popular Posts