I've been given a fun blog award from Bears Footprints. All I need to do is list 7 things about myself that you don't already know and then list blogs that I would like to pass the award onto and so onwards it goes.
So here goes...
1. In my 20's I started to take flying lessons but I found I was more interested in looking out of the windows and dive bombing cows than learning the in's and outs of flight controls so I decided it was in every ones interest if I gave up.
2. I work full time in a microbiology lab testing Ribena and Lucozade to ensure it's safe to drink.
3. I'm the youngest of 4 girls and I don't think we have ever really argued with each other.
4. When I was a kid I had a strange fascination with sleeping in weird places. I've slept in the family coat cupboard, under my bed and in a 20 inch gap at the end of a set of bunk beds (which was quite tricky because there wasn't much room when the duvet and pillows were in the gap too!). OK, I know this one is odd but I put it down to the fact that I wanted to feel like I was camping.
5. I hate it when people drop litter.
6. Since I was 8 I've wanted to be the proud owner of a toy shopping trolley complete with tiny toy food.
7. My little finger on my left hand is bent - I don't know how, why or when this happened (?)
There you have it and I wouldn't blame you if you distanced yourselves from me now :)
I would like to pass the award onto...
Don't feel as though you have to do this but it would be good to spill the beans...think of it as therapy!