Happy Saturday

This weekend has been a long one for me (at last!), normally I only get a Saturday off work but this week I'm having Friday, Saturday AND Sunday and I don't have to start work until 14:00 Monday...yippee!

This morning I was up early and out in the garden planting some plants, one of which my wonderful mum had given me (xx). The garden is definitely getting there but I still have lots and lots to do to make it how I see it in my minds eye.

I'm thinking it may take a couple of years - I'm not in any hurry though so that's OK.



I flung open the doors and wrote my Saturday 'to do' list. On Thursday I attended a time management course so now I know how to prioritize and stop procrastinating (we'll see how long that lasts)

TO DO

1. Tidy up.

2. Sort out recycling stuff.

3. Have a go at clearing out my art room - this is a big one and may need to be done over a couple of days.

4. Have a go at doing some designs that will eventually become lino prints.

5. Have a little pamper evening - face pack, bubble bath and exfoliate :)


That will do, I don't want to over do it.

Have a brilliant day what ever you end up doing xxx




Comments

  1. Hope you get it all done - I've had lino prints on my list so long I've almost forgotten what I was going to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jee, I know exactly what you mean. I've had a box of lino's for three years that I keep getting out and then putting away again - these things can't be rushed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spot to sit and read with a cuppa hey?
    Gardening is just one of the best therapies!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Sandie, you haven't been around for a while, I hope all's well with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your to do list (make sure you do the pamper bit.

    I would just love to sit at that table and look up the garden......

    I'll get a few hours out in mine tomorrow before heading off to work again.

    Still, have all day to my self on Tuesday!!!! (bet you it will rain!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of the sun shining on your table - and the garden looks like such a great project too! Thanks for visiting me - I love your blog! The little repainted houses are a genius idea. And I am v jealous of your gorgeous pink door and windows. Have a lovely long weekend and enjoy.
    Best wishes, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there thanks for the support with the boot camp!! If you love a good pamper then pop back to my blog and enter my website competition, deadline this friday and win pampering goodies!! ps your garden looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts