Welcome to my village

Today I've been painting little buildings, they were building block houses that looked a little boring and tired so out came the brushes and paints. Before long they were transformed into a bright little village to sit on a shelf or mantel piece.

These will be for sale in my online shop which I've been working on and will be ready to go live very soon - watch this space for more info...

Happy Friday everyone, I hope life is sweet x



**Don't forget I'm running a little give away so if you would like to enter, have a look at my previous post and leave your comment**











Comments

  1. I love the way you use color, Lizzie. The village is very fun. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are absolutely lovely
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! Love the houses, they're so, so sweet. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet - love the colours and patterns! Though when you said you were getting some work done on the house this wasn't what I thought you meant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaawwww that's really cute. Last year my little boy and his class made a little model village out of cardboard box's it brought that memory back for me. Have a lovely weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! Don't ask me why, but I love little houses, made of wood, cardboard, paper, it does not matter, I just know I love them, and your little village is just adorable!!!
    Hello, I'm Regina, a Brazilian who lives in America, I am just in love with your blog, it's definitely a keeper.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts