Monday, 23 July 2012

New Drop the Weasel postcards

Morning all!

It's a lovely sunny day here today, the cats are happily playing, I can just hear the faint cock-a-doodle-do of a neighbours cockerel in the distance and everyone that's passed my window so far seems more cheery than usual for a Monday morning. It's amazing how a little bit of sunshine can lift the spirits. 

I thought I'd share with you my new(ish) postcards. I posted these photos on the Drop the Weasel Facebook page a while ago but forgot to say anything about them here.

At Christmas I had my first art exhibition where I showed a series of fantasy lady portraits and a small selection of still life paintings. I'm now selling large prints of the portraits in the Drop the Weasel shop but I thought it might be a nice idea to have post cards printed too.  



And here they are...I'm so pleased with them. They have a lovely sheen to the surface which brings out the colours really well, ideal as little artworks or as birthday cards/postcards.










They will be in the shop by tomorrow so pop along and take a look.



I hope you're all getting a little sun where you are and that you all have a brilliant Monday!! xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, im so happy to hear you are doing cards in your lovely art work as my friend Vicky really loved your picture you had put in the raffle i will pop along to the shop and buy some ;-)) Enjoy the lovely sunshine, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, they are now in the shop and are £1.75 each plus postage and packing :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lizzie, I finally managed to catch up with you. You have been working hard! I like your new cards, I find it so hard to draw faces but you are obviously very talented. Good luck with your new ventures. sorry to be confusing, I used to be woolgenie but have changed my name to my little red suitcase....!

    ReplyDelete