Drop the Weasels Christmas Yurt


 Hello! I hope I find you all well and full of Christmas fun.

This weekend and last weekend Drop the Weasel has set up shop at a local craft center where I've taken over a little yurt as my shop. I've invited Christine, a friend who makes and sells the most wonderful felted items, to join me. We've been chatting and laughing with our customers and having a great time.

These Christmas markets really help to get me in the Christmas mood.   



Here's Christine's work (I'll add a link to her site tomorrow). 




This year I've added a Christmas wish tree which is proving to be a hit with everyone.


Some of the wishes are great fun.






My little charity shop birds are doing a grand job. 





This customer looked fab in her festive jumper...I want one.




As the evening draws in the yurt starts to glow...lovely. 


I hope you're all getting out there and enjoying the many craft events that are taking place all over the country.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
 XXX

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful warm day
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad as long as you can keep your feet warm. Back there this morning to do it all again xx

      Delete
  2. looks great nice to be in a yurt! I am trying to work out where you are, maybe taurus crafts? Heather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I can't believe I didn't mention it - yes it was at Taurus Crafts. They always put on a good market xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts