Time to enjoy the festive season

OK so today was my last market of 2012 and it was a good one. The wish tree ended up completely covered in wishes and the yurt was buzzing with laughter. 

I would like to say a huge thank you to all my Drop the Weasel customers over the year and a very merry Christmas to you all, you've made it fun!

I now have time to do a few things that need doing around The Pea Pod HQ. I'm not back at work until January 2nd so I'm going to try and squeeze in a house sort out/tidy and repaint my bedroom (not too sure if that will happen).

And of course there's the Christmas decorations to go up too.

I'll leave you with a picture of one of the cakes that happened to pass my lips today (I ended up having three - what a pig!)


Comments

  1. Oh Yum ... not had any festive food yet .. I'm saving myself ... haha
    Good luck with the painting ... its all the moving stuff around and finding dead spiders behind wardrobes that I hate .. if I could just'paint' it would be fine.

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I'm with you on that one. If I could get away with just painting around stuff I would!

      Delete
  2. Hello. Cake looks scrummy. Glad it was a good last day for you. Looking forward to seeing the decorations up in the Pea Pod HQ. poppy cottage is going a bit festive although it is a bit strange without the J's. take care x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts