Saturday work table and waiting for snow!

Hi there lovely folk. Today is definitely a 'doing' day for me, I was up and out of bed by 05.30 and had the food shopping done by 07.30. I then tackled my art room and carried out a major sort and tidy - which was way overdue I might add.

The plan was then to sit and design some new creations for my shop Drop the Weasel but in the course of the clear out I found so many pieces of W.I.P work (work in progress) that I thought it would be a good idea to clear the backlog to enable me to start a fresh in a week or two.

So that's my Saturday sorted, what are you up too? Are you sitting by a window in your wellies waiting for the snow to arrive?!



Comments

  1. No snow here yet, due Sunday night. I am hoping it is so bad they will close school! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great energetic start to the weekend - hope you've managed to keep it up! and where is that snow???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts