Hooray! We made it...welcome 2013!
I hope you all welcomed the new year in with style and had yourselves a jolly old time of it.
I don't know about you but personally I'm very excited about the new year as I've got a feeling it's going to be a good one.
I'll be starting the year with a new job which is going to free me up to do a few things with my shop Drop the Weasel and The Pea Pod - yay!
During Christmas I've been thinking through all the things I would like to try and get done this year so here goes with my list...
Blog and Drop the Weasel stuff:
* I'm going to be blogging more this year.
* I will be creating an ordered range of products to sell through Drop the Weasel with more of an identity to it instead of just this and that.
* 2013 is going to be the year that I get to grips with Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest, building a following and making new friends - really looking forward to this one!
* I've put my name on the list to join in the local open studios event. - I'll have to get the hoover out and do some dusting before this can happen!
Personal stuff I want to get done:
* By this time next year I will have paid another £12,000 off my mortgage bringing me closer to part time working hours.
* By February I will be half a stone lighter and a little bit fitter.
There you have it. Just a short list this year because I always over do it. I could go on but these are the main things I want to concentrate on this year so by putting them in writing for all the world to see will make it happen - right?!
Here's wishing that all our goals, plans and dreams come true. What are yours?