Bedroom make over - from pink to grey

 
 
I now have a job that means that I have to work night shifts so to help me sleep better I've made my bedroom darker by painting it grey.
 
Before the transformation the walls were pale pink and very girly but I'm loving the grey it gives the bedroom a feel of an expensive hotel room. The grey changes colour depending on the light. Some times it looks a little purple/grey.
 
 
THE BEFORE PICTURE....
 
 
 
AND THE AFTER PICTURE....



I hope you're all having a lovely sunny day. It's beautiful here and a welcome change to dull grey days.

Comments

  1. Lovely little make over there Lizzie! Have you seen issue 7 of pretty nostalgic magazine, there's an article on your man Jules Hudson, also it's just a beautiful magazine - my new discovery! I'm going to Abergavenny in August for the festival so hopefully i'll be able to pop in to the gallery you mentioned, thank you for the heads up! Cate, x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts