New products for the Drop the Weasel shop....coming soon

 
This weekend I've been creating some new work for my Etsy shop and my Bigcartel shop. I've been making ten stuffed and hand painted fabric bird sculptures. Each one will be different and so they will be totally unique.



Here are the first two to give you an idea of what they'll look like. I'm a sucker for detail so each one will be painted with lots of dots, dashed and fine detail.


 I'll need to varnish these to give them a protective coating and I also need to insert the legs into blocks of wood to enable them to be free standing.

This is how I found my work table this morning after working into the small hours. I'll update you all as soon as some or all of them are finished and photographed properly. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend too - Lizzie xx



Comments

Popular Posts